The Empowering Families with Randie: Family Resources page is about empowering families through the sharing of information. Here you will find information on a range of family topics, including marriage, childlessness, teen pregnancy, adoption, local services, divorce, family policies, work and family, childcare, and much more!
- A list of both local aging resources, links to national websites on aging, and several handouts to help educate families on aging topics.
- 2012 Iowa Childcare Fact Sheet
- Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral Website
- ISU Extension: Quality Child Care Resource Page
- NASP- Dr. Desrochers' Guide for Parents
- ISU Extension: Coping with divorce stress
- ISU Extension: Divorce- Communicating with the other parent
- ISU Extension: Child Nutrition: Tips for raising healthy kids
- Kids Health: Parent Resources on Emotions/Behaviors
- Covers a wide range of topics
- CDC's Positive Parenting Tips (listed by developmental stage)
- American Academy of Pediatrics Website (Offers information and resources on a wide range of topics)
- National Campaign to End Teen Pregnancy
- Video Clip: A Cycle of Teen Pregnancy - Our America with Lisa Ling